Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break!

It's here!  It's here!  Spring break ---FINALLY!  LOL...even though we woke up to rain and a nice little thunder storm.  (Lance, you'd absolutely LOVE it and we thought about you this morning!)  Our Easter was nice and relaxing.  We enjoyed listening to the 180th Annual Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  What a wonderful way to spend the celebration of our Savior's most precious gift to us!  Mom was still feeling a little under the weather (I must be getting old because it takes me longer and longer to get it back together these days - but I do feel tons better this morning), so Dad cooked an entire turkey dinner all by himself.  (I knew he was smart and totally good looking...but dang can that man cook!)  Dinner was delicious as ever and I couldn't have done it better myself.  Honest!!!  Nicki hid the eggs for the Easter Bunny as she must've scared him away when she came home sooo LATE on Saturday night and he didn't get them hidden.  That's the only reason we could think of!  So she made a deal with Mr. E. Bunny that she would do the honors.  That bunny  needs to hire her because she had those boys looking for 24 little lost eggs for nearly an hour!

We did hear from Lance via e-mail this morning and he's been transferred north of Spokane to Little Spokane River.  I haven't looked it up on the map yet, but I'm sure he'll love it.  He was a little sad to be leaving Spokane, but I'm sure he'll learn to love his new area and companion just as much.  Afterall, like I told him in a letter this morning, in life, it's not where you go, it's who you travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment