Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Daily Scoop...

The Lagoon-ies!













We had a great time yesterday at Lagoon with Tara and the kids (plus a couple friends). I just love being an aunt! ALMOST as much as I do being a mom!!! It was a perfect day...not too hot and not too crowded. With the exception of Tanner getting sick after riding the Spider, Wicked, and Colosus all in a row! He's a rockstar! I had to bring him home to lay down for a while, as well as to take Nicki to work. Then Hunter and I went back to meet up with Tara and the gang for a couple hours after
dinner. After a long day at Lagoon it was definitely time for an ice-cream break at...where else...Dairy Queen to see Nicki! It was a Blizzards and fries fest. We had some hungry goonies. All in all it was a great day! And I came away feeling even more blessed to have these special people in my life and for being able to spend time with them doing something I absolutely love to do. Life doesn't get much better than this!





No comments:

Post a Comment